The Ariel Red Hunter was the name used for a range of Ariel single-cylinder and twin-cylinder motorcycles. They were designed by the firm’s chief designer Val Page in 1932 around an overhead-valve single-cylinder engine he developed six years earlier. Originally a “sports” version of the Ariel 500, 250 and 350cc versions were developed and became popular with grass track and trials riders. From 1948, the 500cc twin-cylinder Ariels were produced in De Luxe (KG) and Red Hunter (KH) models. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Red_Hunter
The core engine was acquired in the UK. The parts needed to make it a complete engine came from Australia, Canada, the UK, and the USA. Other miscellaneous parts were sourced in countries not mentioned above.